Sunday, May 25, 2014

Panini Online Brazil 2014 Sticker Album

Hi guys,

This is so much fun!

An online FREE album where you can add your stickers, swap them, make friends and learn about the nations and players.

You first need to sign up at fifa.com then you are ready to start.
You have until August 31st to start.
Every day you will receive 3 packs, but you can get codes online  and redeem them to receive more packs or complete a FIFA quiz. Here is one code for you: FREE-PACK-2014

What I like the most is that we can create our own rules to swap, when the two players agree with the rule, you have a deal! Cool, right?

Completing the album before August 31st you will be eligible to win prizes.

So, let's begging?

I'm so lucky, I already got Julio Cesar from Brazil and... Cristiano Ronaldo!!! 

OK... just because I'm nice I will give you another code: MY-NEW-FIFA-PACK

Oh, but you can only open 5 packs per day.

Let's have some fun :)

4 comments:

  1. I have today's code!

    OPEN-2014-PACK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one: FIFA-BRAZIL-2014-STICKERS #code #paninicode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post, Thanks for sharing info.. if you want to search home decor online sticker so Visit at Meowsquishies.com

    ReplyDelete