Today's post is delicious, smells good and it is crunchy!
Here are the appetizers you must try!
|Carne Seca com Aipim|
- picanha (red meat) served on a wooden board.
- Filé mignon no prato - filet Mignon served with slices of bread, sometimes it comes with lettuce, tomatoes and hearts of palm.
- Costelinha de porco - pork ribs
- Kibe - Kibbeh is a fried Lebanese appetizer, made of meat and lamb.
- Linguiça - pork sausage
- Carne seca com mandioca or aipim - sun dried meat with yuca.
|Bolinho de Bacalhau|
- Bolinho de bacalhau - deep fried cod fish cake in a ball shape.
- Camarão frito - fried shrimp with garlic.
- Ostras frescas - fresh oysters.
- Tilapia frita - small slices of fried tilapia.
- Polvo - octopus
- Lula frita - calamari
- Acarajé - deep fried cakes toped with shrimp and hot sauce.
Folha de São Paulo - Divulgação
- Pastel - a deep fried light pastry filled with cheese, meat, chicken or hearts of palm.
- Tábua de frios - a variety of cold cuts like cheese, black/green olives, hearts of palm, sun dried tomato, prosciutto served with slices of french bread.
- Pupunha - is a type of heart of palm - served baked with herbs.
- Patê de beringela - eggplant spread.
- Frango a passarinho - small pieces of fried chicken with bones.
- Mandioca frita / Aipim frito - Fried yuca
Do you have any other suggestion? Write your comment below.